Create your first activity listingHow to navigate around the activities tab
This guide will help you navigate around the activities tab. Before proceeding, please make sure that you have read and finished the setups required in Set up Pembee for first time use.
Create an activityWhen you click on the button to create an activity, you will find all the custom fields that you have configured in the Settings section earlier. There are several additional sections to note:
- Cover image: This will appear as a wide banner for each activity listing page. We suggest using some high quality landscape or panoramic pictures for best layout.
- Attachments: You can upload activity specific attachments and users will be able to view and download these.
- Sessions: You can easily create repeating sessions by utilising the Repeat function. Tickets for all sessions will be listed together on the activity page, so that users can buy multiple sessions across multiple days easily. We suggest limiting the number of sessions for a particular activity to 10-15 maximum for better user interface. You can easily clone an activity (see next section) to create more sessions that happen in the future.
- Tickets: There are two ticket types you can create. "All sessions" ticket gives the buyer access to all sessions listed in this activity, whereas "Single session" ticket gives the buyer access to a specific session that has been purchased. If an activity has both ticket types, the "All session" ticket will be shown on the top.
- Place limit (optional field): You can configure place limit for each session and each ticket type. Users can add a ticket to the shopping cart only if the ticket type has not reached its maximum place limit AND that the session being booked has not reached its maximum place limit.
Review your activity pageOnce an activity is created, you can review it by clicking on the public page button on the activity detail page.Alternatively, you can always go to the public booking page to view how the activities will appear to your customers. To do that, click on Back to site in the Admin area.
Navigate around the activities tabAfter you have created activities, they will be shown on the activities tab. You can organise it either by activity or by session.
- Configure: The Configure button allows you to control the filters you can use to filter activities. Please note that not all fields can be used as a filter (e.g., a long description text cannot be used)
- Clone (Activity list view): Clone button allows you to clone an activity, saving you time. Information you have put in, such as Title, Description, Pictures, Attachments will all be cloned. Sessions and tickets in the old activity will not be cloned. Please make sure there are no duplicated sessions vs. the original activity.
- Delete/ Disable (Activity list view): Both buttons will make this particular activity invisible to the user. Deletion cannot be reversed and you can only delete an activity if there are no bookings associated with it. To delete/ disable a particular session, you can click on "Edit" and then delete the session from that activity.
- Register (Session list view): This allows you to generate a register for a particular session. You can configure what fields to show in the register, and download/ print for your staff to use on the day of the session. For more details on how to configure register, please click here.
Return to Help Centre